MKTG 461: Consumer Behavior
Course Objectives and Learning Outcomes:
Having attended class, completed assigned readings, participated in class, and successfully completed examinations and assignments, students will be able to:
1. Apply key terms and concepts to real world consumption situations.
2. Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of consumer behavior issues.
3. Understand the role of consumer behavior in marketing.
4. Teams identify and propose a test for a consumer behavior problem.
5. Teams present their consumer behavior problem.